8.25.2012

Seattle-Camano Island Camping & Mt. Rainier

 After two-and-a-half years, I finally visited Seattle!!  A much anticipated trip with a list full of amazing people to see and things to do, I was thrilled to be in the PNW again for a whole week. This place feels as much like home as Colorado does; I just LOVE it!

To get things started off right, Laura and I decided to go camping on Camano Island! We had a little bit of an adventure securing the camp sight which may or may not have involved driving the wrong way around the campground loop, but we got the VERY LAST SPOT. Brilliant!


 We made the most amazing dinner over the camp stove and spent the next morning hiking all around and walking along the beach. The ocean is so soothing!



Sunday, I had the opportunity to hike beautiful Mt. Rainier! Some friends who I used to hike/camp with all the time had a day trip planned. :) The weather was perfect and we soaked in all the wildflowers and sunshine!








This is the view from inside Glacier Basin!




Look at that breathtaking mountain!!


Such a perfect start to the trip!

1 comment:

  1. You and Laura look adorable, and the mountain pics are stunning! So glad we got to catch up and I could hear all about your awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete