8.26.2012

Seattle - Around Town

I had some time, over the course of a couple days, to wander around my favorite neighborhoods soaking in the colors, the architecture and all the memories (I'm not sentimental or anything-ha!). One thing I love about Seattle is that it is such a sensory place to live: the colors, the smells, etc...there is inspiration around literally every corner.
It is an incredibly aesthetic city due to the copious amounts of rain I'm sure. Ironically, my entire trip was 80+ degree weather and sunshine-it was gorgeous!

Ravenna Gardens-UVillage
Trophy Cupcake-UVillage



One of my favorite houses at the end of my old block-Ballard
Old Ballard
Ballard Coffee Works
The Locks-Ballard

Meg and I just after finishing up at Portage Bay - Ballard

Old across-the-street neighbors; I so appreciate that they painted their house so cheerfully! - Ballard

Mickey's Candy Shoppe - Ballard

The textures in this space are GORGEOUS! - Ballard


Catch Boutique - Ballard

Lucca - Ballard

where the creative juices flow - Ballard

Vietnamese Pho is one of my very favorite things to eat-Ba Bar, Capitol Hill.
Love this girl-Laura!

The Ferris Wheel is such a great addition! - Downtown
sea industry - Downtown
Thank you, Seattle, for never failing to inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment