7.30.2013

Happenings...

Here's a bunch of photos from random events over the last few weeks!

{Public Art on my walk in Lowry.}
 {gorgeous Russian Sage plants!}

{Sister came up to Denver for a Journey Tribute Concert by a local band called Eclipse!}

{It was at the Lakewood Heritage Center with a great little amphitheatre. Such good music and a perfect summer night!}


{They handed out free glowsticks! It was middle school the last time I had one of these. :)}
 {Beautiful moon on a perfect summer night.}

{Every summer, there is an event called Fitness on the Rocks. It's at Red Rocks Amphitheater and tons of people attend! There are lots of classes all over the amphitheater: kickboxing, mixed martial arts, stair climbing, yoga, etc... My friends, Emily and Megan, went with me. We did the Total Body Workout. It was such a great way to start the day and inspiring to be exercising with 9,000 other people!}



{A couple weeks ago, I went to the Pearl Street Farmers Market with Katie. It's been a while since I have gone to one of these because I usually work Sundays and have to head straight to work. It was such a treat to have a leisurely morning, after church, grabbing lunch from a food truck and buying some fresh veggies for the week!}

{I started meeting my coworker, Suzanne, at Red Rocks again once a week to get a morning workout in. You can do so much in that place and our legs usually feel like jello by the time we're done! Pretty awesome.}

{As if I haven't been at Red Rocks enough recently, I went to go see Princess Bride at Film on the Rocks! This was my first time going to this and it's SO FUN! You can bring your own food in and get cozy with blankets and bleacher seats, while you watch a classic movie on the gigantic screen.}

{"As...you...wish..."; "Inconceivable!"; "My name is Anigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"}

{Just before leaving for San Diego, I got to have a quick lunch with Sarah! She is back in Colorado for a bit before leaving for Africa again....so thankful for the time with her and blessed by her friendship!}

No comments:

Post a Comment