7.14.2012

Weekend with Sister!

 Sister came up to Denver this weekend and we had so much fun!

Friday night, we went to a Rockies game and they actually won. :) It was a lot of fun (I love baseball!) and we got to see an amazing sunset over the Rockies from the stadium! The Coors Field sign isn't lit up but you can sort of make it out in the background.


Saturday morning we went hiking in Matthews/Winters Park. It's in the foothills and a just a quick 25 minutes from my house. :) This is a great 4.8 mile hike with some vista views and great valley shaded areas. I think I'll go back to trail run!



After spending the morning outdoors, we of course felt the need to visit REI! There was a yummy food truck outside; perfect timing for lunch!



REI in Denver is right at Confluence Park and this is an incredibly fun spot to spend a summer day. People are out with tubes, rafts, etc...the water was the perfect temperature and boy, did we need to cool off!




 Such a wonderful weekend. I am so thankful for my sister! We had a great time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment