10.15.2011

blogging mojo

so i've completely lost my blogging mojo...i don't know what happened and why nothing in my life ends up making it to this space. :( its ridiculous and i am fighting to get it back! i'm sorry to those of you who so faithfully check this thing. thank you for doing so and i promise to try harder to share my thoughts on life, design, travel, etc...i've been learning a lot and have much to share.
one of my favorite quotes by eleanor roosevelt says, "do one thing everyday that scares you." i love this because the idea behind it is to force yourself to take risk and live in the moment. quite honestly, it does scare me sometimes to write for this blog. i feel pressure to deliver a well thought out piece with colorful & descriptive language that i could link to my professional pages for not only career growth and opportunity but also notariety within certain circles which could open windows of opportunity, both personally and professionally.
i don't think that's ever going to happen. ha! i write from my heart and it doesn't always come out the same way, or perfectly composed, or always on time. it is just me (minus capital letters :) ). so i've decided just to scrap the idea.
i want this to be a representation of my relationships and passions; namely, Jesus Christ, family/friends, design, travel, food and whatever else comes along. so i re-invite you to my space. :) tidbits of whimsy are on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment