7.19.2014

Mt Yale Summit

Sister and I went on a 14'er hiking trip with some of my friends from Denver! It was a beautiful hike and a really big challenge...but we did it!

{Wilkerson Pass-on the way to Buena Vista where we camped}

{Setting up the campsite in the dark! Gotta love the headlamps. :)}


{6am is not my favorite time of day-ha...but I sure love this view!}

{Beautiful Columbine on the path}

{3 of the girls on the windy trail}

{Can you find the marmot?}




{Summit!}

{Mt Yale, 14,196ft}

{I was standing on a rock..I'm not really that tall. ;)}

{Look how low hanging the clouds were...we felt like we could touch them!}


{WE MADE IT!}
L to R: Sarah, Christy, me, Carrie, Sister, Megan




{The rain moving in after we finished the hike-so thankful!}
A great hike and so beautiful! Thankful for the opportunity to be living in beautiful Colorado!! I love living here!!


2 comments:

  1. Nice work Emily! Way to go, and the pics are Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the vistas are so beautiful!! Nice work-lots of work! Mom

    ReplyDelete