9.25.2013

Croquet Party-Room and Board

Our boss, Anthony, moved into a new house a year ago and it has a GIANT backyard! We've been bugging him ever since to have us over for a party. He finally did it and we all convened in white (or not so white) attire for an end of summer croquet party! It was nice to just enjoy hanging out in a different context than work. Spouses or significant others came too!

I will just list the names because explaining who belongs to who will be way too confusing...ha.

{Barry and Kristy's husband (don't know his name!)}

{Kristy, Amy, Monika, Jen}

{Heather and I-Heather is our merchant...she doesn't lots of business analysis for me. I absolutely cannot do my job without her!}

{Daniele and Mark}

{Heather C and Mary}

{Sigg and Norm}

{Mark, Anthony and Suzanne}

{Nancy and Tricia}

{Kevin and Patrick}

{Brooke, Heather and I}

{Wayne and Tom}

{Felecia and Mary}

{Tom, Amy, Monika and Heather C}

{This is the incredible 4 layer lemon meringue cake that Daniele made! It was delicious!}

{Heidi, Aaron, Suzanne, Heather, Henry}

{Tom, Monika, Barry, Jupie, Wayne and I}


{Jen and I-Jen is our inventory manager. I absolutely could not do my job without her either! Heather, Jen and I work very closely together everyday regarding product in the showroom. Love them!}

{Jen, Felecia, and I}

{Heather C, Anthony, Brooke, Patrick, Heather, Tricia, Amy, Henry}

{Kevin, Kristy, Kristy's husband, Mark, Aaron, Heidi and Daniele}

{Monika, Martha's boyfriend, Martha and Tom}

We had a great summer night and a fun party!

No comments:

Post a Comment