8.05.2013

San Diego - Part 5

Today was my last full day in the San Diego area...sad! I've had such a great time. :))

My friend, Megan, from Denver has a convention out here that started Sunday night. She flew in early so that we could hang out! It was so fun to see someone I knew after a week of being away from everyone. :) We met for brunch at the very popular and very good Cafe 21. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting San Diego! Afterwards, we watched part of the Padres game at a sports bar, and then walked around her lovely hotel and Seaport Village before parting directions.

{delicious breakfast...there were baked prosciutto, cremini mushrooms and tomatoes on my omelette-yum!}

{this is the convention center...gorgeous!}

 {a little breezy. so fun to have a friend in town!}


 {the harbor} 



{she was staying in a beautiful hotel that had an AMAZING VIEW!}

{downtown San Diego}


Such a lovely finish to this week of relaxation!

No comments:

Post a Comment