7.30.2013

San Diego - Part 1

I am in San Diego right now! I have some friends who go to Colorado every year for a family reunion. While they come here to play, I fly out to San Diego to watch their dog and play a little too! Its a splendid arrangement. :) 
{This is Teddy! He is an energetic, intuitive dog and he like to go on long walks on the beach-ha!}

{I always look forward to seeing all the Bougainvillea when I come out! It grows everywhere here and it's gorgeous!}

{These are the biggest succulents I've ever seen. :)}


{Ah, the beach. Oh how I love the beach!}


{My little charge for the week! Doggie heaven!}

{Public Art in Solano Beach. They have a design district there...can't wait to explore it again!}

{They use succulents as primary landscaping in a lot of yards.}

{Look at the little guy....darling, right?!}


{Sand in my toes...what a great feeling!}

{Sunshine sparkling on the water...dreamy!}



2 comments:

  1. Love the pooch!!! What a setup for the week!look for shells for me! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Fun! I remember visiting you there one time while you dog sat - I LOVE San Diego! Enjoy the beaches and slow days. :0)

    ReplyDelete