1.20.2013

Winter Mantle Update and a Bed!

I have had an empty canvas in my stash since Christmas and stumbled onto a metallic geometric print that inspired me; so I made my own! I love the modern Navajo feel of the whole thing...


I am also SO happy to have a bed! I have had a mattress on the floor of my bedroom for 9 months and spent many hours pouring over websites and my budget :) trying to find the magic combo for the space. I stumbled onto this bed only a few days ago and just today, I discovered it was on sale. To top it all off, I was unexpectedly given a coupon (expiring tomorrow) for it too!
I love that it is grey, modern and upholstered. I initially thought it might be a little lower to the ground than I wanted but now that it's all put together, I think it's perfect. :) So thankful for the blessing of a bed!

More pictures to come as I pull together bedding, art, etc... :)

1 comment: