12.25.2012

Updated Apartment Christmas Decorations.

Here are a few pictures of some small details that I added to make everything feel complete for Christmas in my apartment. My friend brought over a poinsettia which really finished off the hearth nicely...it needed something in that corner!


I found this glass angel on sale at Pottery Barn and loved the simplicity of it. Many of the Christmas messages I've heard this year have really highlighted the role that angels played in announcing the coming of Christ; what a wonderful reminder!

I decided to go a little more rustic in my bathroom and found this lovely painted wood Christmas plaque in my stash. A quick trip to Michaels to snag the wreath helped it all to come together.

I also stumbled onto this which happened to go perfectly with the black rustic Christmas sign above.

Last, I decided that my Christmas tree needed presents under it...so I wrapped a bunch of empty boxes. :)

I hope everyone is having a very merry Christmas! Next up, New Years!

2 comments:

  1. Emi,
    So festive....with the right "heart". I love the reminder that out of difficulties come miracles. So good to talk to you and your mother. Love Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emi,

    So festive... with the right "heart". I love the reminder that out of difficulties comes miracles. Let our mouths fall open with the way the LORD answers our prayers. So good to talk to you and your mother.

    ReplyDelete