5.21.2012

Home Sweet Home!

 Without further adieau...here are the 'before' pics from my apartment! I have been living in it just about 2 weeks now and I couldn't feel more blessed. I love this little place. I am slowly making it my own, so I will post updates as I accomplish little projects. I am having difficulty getting photos to upload on the blog which is why its taken so long...so sorry! Enjoy and keep your eyes posted for more!

My cute little patio!

the living room...it's much brighter in person.

looking from the living room into the dining room. front door on left.

kitchen...redone with cherry cabinets, granite countertops and stainless appliances.
 


my favorite feature. :) i was starting to lose hope of having a washer/dryer and God provided!

bathroom.

marble around the shower.

bedroom.

my GIANT closet...slumber party, anyone??!

No comments:

Post a Comment