11.06.2011

lovely kitchens.

 i absolutely LOVE the kitchen pictured below!! the island is so unusually shaped; the all white with industrial looking lights gives it such a clean finish. i would love this kitchen in my house!


the kitchen below re-purposed a store counter for the island. love that idea! also, this is an interesting all white/espresso combination. a start palette but the kitchen still feels inviting.

 this kitchen makes me think of restoration hardware's colors. in an old, restored tudor house, the washed out beech wood cabinets with the low ceiling and exposed beams/rock give it almost a cave-like feel. i love the lone window that has light streaming in and the GIANT island. what a great workspace!

1 comment:

  1. I'll take all 3- funny as I don't like to cook or be in the kitchen more than I have to! Haha!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete